from Yuneec Q500 to Inspire

Reaction score
Got my Inspire yesterday - first video had no audio - ? - the Yuneec is a good little trainer but this Inspire is unbelievable - fast - quiet

OK - I read up on it - there is no mic - I wonder of you can add one - I like hearing my RPM's and I rarely add a soundtrack

I guess if you like it you can always add a small auxiliary mic. I can not imagine wanting that sound but to each his own. There are some pretty nice, small mics to be had.

After watching several clips without the buzzing noise I'm seeing your point.

I wonder if you could record the sounds from another location without the prop noise, and add it in like music?

I wonder if you could record the sounds from another location without the prop noise, and add it in like music?
When I film the races at a speedway here in NY that is what I do. I have a cheap mic I bought on amazon and I set it up on the side of the track and just let it record. I try to start each recording with a description of what is about to happen and a time since it makes it easier to match them up later. A lot of times I do not even sync the cars to the video (not possible with all subject matter) and it still sounds and looks fine.

OK - I used Movie Maker to add audio to my video from my iTunes content not realizing I would run into a copy write problem with FB and You Tube.

Looking for a way to put music to my video - I've been using Movie Maker to edit - my music selections from my iTunes library get rejected by FB and U Tube due to copy writes.

can you post a video? i am really interested

I also have to say that I was surprised that there was no sound. I initially thought it was broken. LOL!!!! In my opinion, I like to here how the motors and props sound before I replaced it with music.