Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

FS: DJI X7 DL-S 16mm F2.8 ND ASPH Lens MINT!! GENTLY USED!! SOLD!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
ALL 3 LENSES HAVE BEEN SOLD!

I am based in the US and the sale prices are of course in US currency. I will pay for shipping for continental US buyers only and I am absorbing the PayPal fee. If you are an international buyer you will have to pay for shipping since I will be using UPS which can be more expensive than USPS. International buyers will have to pay the difference from what it would cost on average for domestic shipping versus international shipping.

Here is the scoop on the lenses and I am selling.

1. 35mm SOLD

2.jpg

3.jpg

2. SOLD!!! The 50mm lens comes without the lens hood, but it does have the lens cap and it will come with a lens protector. Lens condition is FLAWLESS!! I am asking $710 shipped for US buyers only. International buyers please message me for a shipping cost. THAT'S A STEAL COMPARED TO FULL RETAIL!!
_DSC0588.jpg

_DSC0589.jpg

_DSC0590.jpg

3. The 16mm comes with the lens hood and lens cap, but no lens protector which can be purchased from B&H or DJI new or even Ebay. Lens condition is FLAWLESS!! I am asking $885 shipped for US buyers and international buyers please message for a shipping quote. THAT'S A STEAL COMPARED TO FULL RETAIL!!

_DSC0591.jpg

_DSC0593.jpg

Attachments

• _DSC0595.jpg
    _DSC0595.jpg
    787.1 KB · Views: 127
  • _DSC0596.jpg
    _DSC0596.jpg
    673.7 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:
Reactions: Lucky
I’ll take the 35 - let me know how to proceed.
Thanks!

I would like to offer $2000 for the three.
Thanks for the offer, but there is a sale pending on the 35mm. Lenses have been discounted and no offense, but those lenses are worth a little more IMHO. I’ll contemplate your offer and come back with another number for the other two if you are still interested. Thank you much.

Last edited:
50mm SOLD!! Thanks again to BR038. That is his second purchase from me. YAY!! ? ? ?

That leaves only the16MM to be sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sjoby08