Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

FS: Fatshark Dominator V3 near mint

Reaction score
Selling my set of fatshark dominator v3 with modified power button. Comes with fatshark case 2 batteries and Charger and hdmi cables. See pics barely used. I used it about 4 times at most see pics. SOLD USD shipped within the USIMG-20190914-WA0009.jpegIMG-20190914-WA0010.jpegIMG-20190914-WA0011.jpegIMG-20190914-WA0012.jpegIMG-20190914-WA0018.jpeg

Last edited:
Dont mind at all cause the goggle once battery plugged in theres no off button. Also when I just leave it on top of my head I have a choice to power it down. Dont know why they made without a power button if u ask me

Dont mind at all cause the goggle once battery plugged in theres no off button. Also when I just leave it on top of my head I have a choice to power it down. Dont know why they made without a power button if u ask me

Touché. I see the convenience of the power switch. I just unplug mine. My engineering sensibilities see the power button as another possible point of failure, but I can definitely see your point. It IS rather inconvenient to try to plug the power back in while still on my head....though I've gotten pretty good at it...<:^)

I use my Dominator V3's a few times a month and have for years. LOVE them. Your price is very good and very tempting to have a spare pair. But the older I get the more I'm trying to purge "extra stuff" from my life.

So, if anything, let this comment serve as a testimony to the quality and reliability of the Dominator V3's, which hopefully, helps you sell them...<:^)

D

Thank u kind sir. They are great but I just dont use it enough to keep. Fly safe and responsible have a great weekend
Touché. I see the convenience of the power switch. I just unplug mine. My engineering sensibilities see the power button as another possible point of failure, but I can definitely see your point. It IS rather inconvenient to try to plug the power back in while still on my head....though I've gotten pretty good at it...
I use my Dominator V3's a few times a month and have for years. LOVE them. Your price is very good and very tempting to have a spare pair. But the older I get the more I'm trying to purge "extra stuff" from my life.

So, if anything, let this comment serve as a testimony to the quality and reliability of the Dominator V3's, which hopefully, helps you sell them...
D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawsonlee