Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Full camera gimbal control with app?

Reaction score
:p I´ve preorder my Inspire One and l was wodering if youll be abe to control the camera gimbal it from the App not just tilt also the 360 degres rotation. Specially since i preorder the inspire 1 with one controler and im used to tilt the camera on the visión App while a friend flys it. Do you think this will be possible?

With tilt, sure. Not with yaw though. DJI have stated that if you want t yaw the camera then you need two transmitters for dual operator mode.

Great news Tahoe Ed I'm pretty sure they will add more features to the Inspire One by the time it's released I'm really looking forward for it.

hi Tahoe_ed according that a single operator is allow to completly move the camera through the application, do you know if there is a possibilty to "reset" by single click the camera to bring her back in initial position ? means looking forward !!

hi Tahoe_ed according that a single operator is allow to completly move the camera through the application, do you know if there is a possibilty to "reset" by single click the camera to bring her back in initial position ? means looking forward !!

Yes. There's a button on the app you press and it will move the camera back to the forward, front position.

Nice and really useful, thanks for info nutballa :)

Sure! You would press "Re-alignment" button and this will correct the camera/gimbal. There are a lot of other features available with the camera, such as "Follow Me" "FPV Mode" and "Free Mode" ...

No follow me. Yes to the FPV and Free Modes. The camera controls are amazing compared to what we have experienced in the past. From 3-4 channels to virtually unlimited channels of control is unheard of up until this point. I have not experienced it. You tell me if you have that level of control on any camera that you have currently. My guess is no and if so only on the ground and not in the air. Great system. I am getting a new version tomorrow that is near production. DJI says production but I am leery. I will let you know. PS I am getting a case as well. I will be flying with it on Tuesday from Las Vegas to Reno. I will let you know how it goes with TSA and the carrier, Southwest.

Yes. There's a button on the app you press and it will move the camera back to the forward, front position.
You can program the C1 or C2 switches on the back of the Tx for this function as well as several others.

Here is a video that I did with the Inspire handheld gimbal at CES. It will give you an indication of what you can do with the Inspire App.

You can program the C1 or C2 switches on the back of the Tx for this function as well as several others.

How do I program the C1 and C2 switches to alternately allow pan and tilt of the camera? I can get to the remote control screen that gives a pull down menu...would love to be able to use the little wheel on the back of the remote to either pan or tilt the camera after I push either of the C1 or C2 buttons.

Thanks

How do I program the C1 and C2 switches to alternately allow pan and tilt of the camera? I can get to the remote control screen that gives a pull down menu...would love to be able to use the little wheel on the back of the remote to either pan or tilt the camera after I push either of the C1 or C2 buttons.

Thanks

Scroll down to the bottom of the remote controllers options page for C1. It's hidden. The bottom option will give you your choice of pan or tilt from the C1 switch

Reactions: PhantomKid
As above and works well, my C1 is set to change pan or tilt and my C2 is set to gimbal position reset in case I don't know which way the quad is facing. :)

Anybody know a way to reset pitch to level? Yaw works great but would love to set tilt as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters