Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Fun at the Shooting Range

Nicely done. I imagine the sound was recorded separately and laid onto the video track. Do you know which video editor was used?

Thanks...

Reactions: SanCap
Nicely done. I imagine the sound was recorded separately and laid onto the video track. Do you know which video editor was used?

Thanks...

No sound was recorded from the event. I used Final Cut Pro X and added all the sounds from the included sound effects in FCPX except for one of the explosion sounds I found on the internet. The background music was downloaded from Bensound.com.

Thanks!

Last edited:
No sound was recorded from the event. I used Final Cut Pro X and added all the sounds from the included sound effects in FCPX except for one of the explosion sounds I found on the internet. The background music was downloaded from Bensound.com.

Thanks!

Adsser meant the sound at the range was recorded separately from the video on another device, rather than the camera(s) recording the picture.

Adsser meant the sound at the range was recorded separately from the video on another device, rather than the camera(s) recording the picture.

There was no sound recording device at all at the range, except for the last clip (fully auto rifle) which was taken with my phone. All the other explosions and gun noises were taken from the Final Cut Pro X sound effects and put in the timeline to appear as they were real.

There was no sound recording device at all at the range, except for the last clip (fully auto rifle) which was taken with my phone. All the other explosions and gun noises were taken from the Final Cut Pro X sound effects and put in the timeline to appear as they were real.

Ah! I totally misread that opening line. Sorry! :oops:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeatriceFo