FW v1.2.1.0 bug report thread

Did more testing today. The resetting of the home point to the controller worked on both my Samsung Tab S8.4 and my Galaxy S4. I changed the location of my home point a number of times and each time after I selected RTH, the chopper landed in its new location. A friend I was flying with tried the same thing on his IOS unit (IPAD Mini I think) and he too was able to re-select the home point.

I'm using an Ipad Air 2 w/o GPS and every time I try to set the home point to the RC location I get the error message, that GPS signal is to weak.

I had the exact same thing happen to me this past weekend...lasted less than 10 seconds, and has not repeated. It was within 2 mins of takeoff, and on a fully charged TB48.

Mine does the same thing on iOS ! Sometimes it does it all day then the next its doesn't. sometimes it goes for days without a glitch then unexplainably ill lose video and disconnect constantly for days?

"...I had an issue yesterday (after upgrading and flying for the first time) where the app lost signal, I didn't lose control of the aircraft, the app didn't crash but just experienced a loss of signal (video cut out and displayed "signal disconnect" app was still open though) I've never had this happen prior to upgrading..."

=======
I assume you are using the AUTO mode for channel selection for your LightBridge? This can be set to manual or auto, and it is NOT hard to end up on a channel that drops, based on other radio traffic, proximity to radio/Cell towers, Radars, etc.

You can switch beck and forth between auto and any channel selection.See your manual or the excellent DJI Pilot App videos.

I don't know if this is a fw issue but i write it here anyway.
I have problem with camera Yaw , i don't think it was like that in the previous fw.
The camera does not point straight forward it points one or two clicks right.
it is not much so you don't see it until you do a forward flight and realizes you don't fly forward,

I think I've seen this with compass errors. The first thing I'd do is to make sure the quad is on LEVEL ground, and restart it. See if this doesn't clear it up?

Good luck.

I think I've seen this with compass errors. The first thing I'd do is to make sure the quad is on LEVEL ground, and restart it. See if this doesn't clear it up?

Good luck.

I thought it was compass error to, i have recalibrated and started it on flat surfaces with no success

In finder, control click on a file and select "open with". Then select "preview". If that does not work, look for an updated DNG plug in for your Mac. It's at the Adobe site

Last edited:
This is normal if you then stop your fast forward flight, the altitude is regained. As you pitch forward sharply, it's natural to expect a slight loss of altitude