Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Gains?

Reaction score
Is there some document or video somewhere where the Inspire's advanced 'gains' are explained?

Ben

No. Users are not recommended to adjust the Advanced Gains. I have only touched one of the gains and that was ATTI. I lowered it by 10 points from 100 to 90. It softens the stops when you release the sticks. The base gain was a little aggressive for me. Many like the sporty aspect of the Inspire and would never consider changing the gains.

Reactions: Joola
I will try that. I assume that even though it's called 'atti' gain, it'll affect the craft when it's in GPS mode too?

B.

confused by ATTI gains still...I have the option to change three separate parameters under an ATTI section in the advanced settings...advanced, gyro and vertical

confused by ATTI gains still...I have the option to change three separate parameters under an ATTI section in the advanced settings...advanced, gyro and vertical
Hi, as above lower the ATTI gain to 90 for a smoother flight, do not touch the other gains unless you know what you're doing. You could also try to change the EXPO to 30 and 30 it allows smoother stick control. ALWAYS increase/decrease a little at a time, then fly before any more changes. IMHO.

There's also some other threads on here that cover the same topic.

I have requested a detailed explanation on all of the three advanced gains. I think that I understand the ATTI gain since I have played with it. I am not sure about the others and have left them alone. I will post once I hear back after the Chinese weekend.

Reactions: lrwskyfilms
Howdy...

Just to confirm.. I can't see an actual 'ATTI' gain on my screen. I have the 'basic' gain controls.... and then a section called 'Advanced Gain', and the three options under that are 'Advanced Gain' 'Gyro Gain' and 'Vertical'...

Is 'ATTI' gain the first on the list? Called 'Advanced Gain'?

Here is a screen shot... Can someone please confirm?

2015-01-24 13.39.40.jpg

What is your firmware version?

can you get a shot of the 'about page'

my page shows ATTI where yours shows advanced gain

I don't have the bird with me right now, but I should be on the absolute latest version, with the updated IMU fixes... This is on the Android APP, 1.0.4

Ben

What is your firmware version?

can you get a shot of the 'about page'

my page shows ATTI where yours shows advanced gain

Mine in latest android version app now shows advanced gain for the 1st line --in my ios app version .92 that line shows atti gain

go figure!!

Jack

I don't have the bird with me right now, but I should be on the absolute latest version, with the updated IMU fixes... This is on the Android APP, 1.0.4

Ben
Hey Ben, so is advanced the same *** ATT? And have u changed the setting?

No. Users are not recommended to adjust the Advanced Gains. I have only touched one of the gains and that was ATTI. I lowered it by 10 points from 100 to 90. It softens the stops when you release the sticks. The base gain was a little aggressive for me. Many like the sporty aspect of the Inspire and would never consider changing the gains.

The default stopping action is too abrupt for me as well.

Lowering ATTI to 90.

Anyone else?

i'd like to change that abruplt stoping to a softer more calmer version. where is that menu again? i go on android .17 latest and up to date.

thx

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaricruzRa