Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Gili Islands in 4K

Reaction score
My latest video shot entirely with the Inspire 1. This was the first time I was launching off a boat and it worked flawlessly.

This video was shot in Lombok which is a beautifully under developed island in Indonesia. Many of the shots in the jungle were taken after a 12km trek in the forest where I had 2 porters carrying my gear using a bamboo. Got some great pictures of that as well ;-)

Some of the riskiest shots I've taken so far as there was no GPS reception in the jungle, wind was blowing hard and rogue branches were everywhere.

Hope you enjoy it. Cheers

My latest video shot entirely with the Inspire 1. This was the first time I was launching off a boat and it worked flawlessly.

This video was shot in Lombok which is a beautifully under developed island in Indonesia. Many of the shots in the jungle were taken after a 12km trek in the forest where I had 2 porters carrying my gear using a bamboo. Got some great pictures of that as well ;-)

Some of the riskiest shots I've taken so far as there was no GPS reception in the jungle, wind was blowing hard and rogue branches were everywhere.

Great video!! Do you use single our dual controller? How do you move the camera so smoothly? By just flying the I1 or do you use the controller to move your camera?

Very nice shooting and beautiful place, do you have problems to land in the boat ?
Hi and thanks for the feedback. Launching from a boat was no issue, however landing was something else. I essentially needed to hand catch every single time and since the boat was moving, that was a pretty challenging situation.

Hi
Great video!! Do you use single our dual controller? How do you move the camera so smoothly? By just flying the I1 or do you use the controller to move your camera?
and thanks for your feedback. I'm happy you enjoyed the video. I do everything with 1 controller and it has taken me a lot of time and practice to get to that level of precision but I'm happy with the outcome.

stunning video yet again! can i ask how long you have done this for?

stunning video yet again! can i ask how long you have done this for?
Hi Harry, I've been doing this for 2 years now. The Inspire 1 really elevated my game in terms of what can be achieved. Thank you for your kind words, it is appreciated. A whole lot of planning and expense is put into going to these remote locations so knowing that people appreciate the content is always a source of motivation. Please feel free to share with others if you wish. Cheers.

Great video. You get to some very cool locations. I spent the last nine years living in the Middle East and travelling all over Asia. Then I move back to England...and get into aerial cinematography!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44