Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Gimbal is OK ?

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I want to start to write, I speak English poorly, but perhaps you will understand me...
I finally began to fly, everything is ok, just when I'm an SD card into the camera (and I caught her) died camera for a moment ... After a few seconds will be restored. I wondered, can thus gimbal / camera damage? It's all normal? It seems to me that the camera is facing a total piece at an angle, it can not be through this?
thank you

Video link:
(can i damage gimbal with this) ?

My second question, if I have flown only recorded with a camera, my camera was very hot. When I touched her, burned me ... is this normal? thank you

looks normal to me, dont touch it when it is powered on, Put the SD card in and remove it when powered off.

My camera gets very very hot, but I am in a hot surrounding, in the office at 25 c it gets warm

Hey guys,
I want to start to write, I speak English poorly, but perhaps you will understand me...
I finally began to fly, everything is ok, just when I'm an SD card into the camera (and I caught her) died camera for a moment ... After a few seconds will be restored. I wondered, can thus gimbal / camera damage? It's all normal? It seems to me that the camera is facing a total piece at an angle, it can not be through this?
thank you

Video link:
(can i damage gimbal with this) ?

My second question, if I have flown only recorded with a camera, my camera was very hot. When I touched her, burned me ... is this normal? thank you
When you put the SD card into the camera make sure you push it all the way in.
An SD card that is not FULLY inserted will cause the camera to malfunction.

Thanks, my question is whether any of you could try whether he will make the same camera.
Because I watched so that someone, someone not, if you do not do that I even managed to send through to service assurance

/ Can this harm the gimbal or by are there any protection?

Thanks ! Rick

Thanks, my question is whether any of you could try whether he will make the same camera.
Because I watched so that someone, someone not, if you do not do that I even managed to send through to service assurance

/ Can this harm the gimbal or by are there any protection?

Thanks ! Rick
I just tried the same procedure on my camera/gimbal and I got exactly the same result as you.
This is how it should perform, so I do not understand your concerns?
Did you expect the camera/gimbal to react differently?
My post about the SD card was in reply to your concerns about the camera getting very hot..

Did you expect the camera/gimbal to react differently?

When I read one forum, someone wrote when he moved there with his gimbal / camera can not fall.

(as seen in the video, my camera "died" and was revived after 2 seconds)

It did not allow him to put it down - still holding her "not dead"

Therefore, I wonder whether it is at fault me or with him.

If someone should time it could still try, interested me.

When I read one forum, someone wrote when he moved there with his gimbal / camera can not fall.

(as seen in the video, my camera "died" and was revived after 2 seconds)

It did not allow him to put it down - still holding her "not dead"

Therefore, I wonder whether it is at fault me or with him.

If someone should time it could still try, interested me.
I already posted that I tried this already with the same results as you (revived after 2 seconds).
This is normal!

Very thanks Aviator !
I have one question regarding of my inspire, I found that when landing on asphalt - the legs are harmed, how much is a replacement leg?

(it must be replaced as an entire piece apparently)?

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    263.7 KB · Views: 18

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fastprintstar