Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Gimbal stopped working

Reaction score
Hi,
hopefully someone can help me out i have a inspire 2 about 2 years old and im pretty much a beginner, when i boot up the inspire and controller (crystal sky) the gimbal goes through its set up routine but i have no control of the camera, Tilting and turning this as only happened recently and i can still operate the camera take pics etc, i have never updated the firmware as not felt the need to,
anyone have any ideas
thanks

Hi,
hopefully someone can help me out i have a inspire 2 about 2 years old and im pretty much a beginner, when i boot up the inspire and controller (crystal sky) the gimbal goes through its set up routine but i have no control of the camera, Tilting and turning this as only happened recently and i can still operate the camera take pics etc, i have never updated the firmware as not felt the need to,
anyone have any ideas
thanks
Hello Turbo911..! You mention that the Gimbal of the camera does not have control of its movements... have you tried to perform the movements without having your RC connected to the Sky Crystal...?...it would be good to try to rule out that it is not a problem with the CS, perhaps it could be a Firmwere problem that is causing the problem since you mention that you have not updated it, I also suggest that you check the connection ports of both the Gimbal and the Inspire2, sometimes the dust on some small garbage can affect the connections, you could use a cleaner dedicated contacts for this type of component and then apply a spray of compressed air to remove excess contact cleaner. If you have the possibility to use another Gimbal and test how the commands behave, it would also be a good way to rule out where the problem is. Luck.!

Hi Jorge
i have sorted it i had previously set the gimbal to move slow and fluid and accidentally moved the slider to slow it even more so it basically wasn’t moving when tried,
muppet springs to mind !!!!,
but thankyou for your time to reply

Hi Jorge
i have sorted it i had previously set the gimbal to move slow and fluid and accidentally moved the slider to slow it even more so it basically wasn’t moving when tried,
muppet springs to mind !!!!,
but thankyou for your time to reply
What good news!...I'm glad to know that this was the problem...I really don't adjust the movements of the Gimbal in my Inspire 2 very much since the adjustments in the gains that I gave it, are fine for me, I always tried to do Relaxed shots with both Gimbal and Drone movement. May you be very well and may you have safe ✈️ flights.!..Greetings.!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters