Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

GoProfessional Case for the Inspire 2

Reaction score
I received my Travel Mode GoProfessional Case today, and I have to tell you.. I love it.. Very well built and fits everything like a dream. I opted for the travel mode case, because it still carries 8 batteries and the duel controllers as well as all the gear I need for the day and still keeps a low profile. It's still a case and not a cube.. :) By the way.. there is still room with the batteries mounted on the I2 to have placed the rubber covers on the battery connectors so that the batteries are not actually connected electrically to the craft when in the case.

If you haven't decided which case you want yet, GPC has my vote..

IMG_7631.jpg

Last edited:
Im awaiting to see what InsPak deliver before i make my credit card take the hit... for me its mandatory to be used as a day to day bag rather than a case. I do a lot of exploring and a case that size would be hard to lug around all day.

Great case from Multi Rotor aXessories.
UK & Europe.
Fantastic maximising foam layout & detail & so many pockets for all the gear.

f095ba5242eb195fdc90039572d5665e.jpg
033dfb06a5dfc4bcd23154bf6a1beaf9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

Im awaiting to see what InsPak deliver before i make my credit card take the hit... for me its mandatory to be used as a day to day bag rather than a case. I do a lot of exploring and a case that size would be hard to lug around all day.

Another vote for InsPak. I loved it for my I1. Made it feel like a phantom, in and out quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great case from Multi Rotor aXessories.
UK & Europe.
Fantastic maximising foam layout & detail & so many pockets for all the gear.

f095ba5242eb195fdc90039572d5665e.jpg
033dfb06a5dfc4bcd23154bf6a1beaf9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots
Martin - if you wish to advertise your cases please apply/sign up for an approved vendor account.

Thank You

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan