Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Got a Mavic, and I can tell the I1P is going to come out a lot less.

Elaborate! Something like, an additional putter in the ole golf bag? Maybe that new lure that somehow twists an turns an catches all the fish? Or, that unique brush that lathers on the BBQ sauce just right? (Even tho men have 7 others)

Ah ha!, that new gizmo that places the toilet set down after you flush? (Women love this idea)

Bammit, I want one!

Last edited:
Reactions: davidbarwin
Was visiting a friend in Boston and decided to check craigslist; found someone selling an unopened box. Never preordered... - luckily?

I have great experiences on craigslist, I only manifest positivity ;)
Some advice coming from someone who lives where Craigslist was born and has been using it for at least 12 years... Always transact AT A BANK [INSIDE where there are great cameras] Demand to exchange photoing each other's license for fraud purposes, open the box (factory sealed or not) THERE IN FRONT of the seller. This will ensure that if you are the seller, any cash you get can immediately be authenticated at the bank as not phony, and if you are the buyer you're not getting a box of rocks, and for BOTH of you that neither of you are likely to get mugged.

Some crazy **** happens with Craigslist and it's never too you... Until it is. Don't get stuck being the victim.

Explain this process to any buyer/seller you're considering doing business with and there's no way they wouldn't agree. If they DO have problem with any of it, walk away. The only issue I've found people a bit taken aback by was photoing the license... But I've always got them to get over it because I'm allowing them to do the same.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abseilerstu