Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Greetings from Singapore

Reaction score
Hey guys...

Nice meeting you guys. I've been flying the Inspire 1 for about 3 weeks. Loving it! Any Singaporean Inspire pilots here?

Cheers

Hi … despite the sad news today, it's nice to meet another from Singapore … greetings! I've been flying my Inspire since January and enjoying it too. Maybe we can connect some day. Jose

Indeed its a sad sad day for Singaporean, and in fact the pain is felt by many across the globe. We know he's in a better place now.

Anyway .... Hi. :) So where do you usually fly? Sure lets meet up one day to fly! So far I only know of 2 person who owns the Inspire 1 in Singapore.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've been flying at various spots around Singapore the last couple months. I found Marina Barrage quite nice as there is fair community of kite flyers though it can get a bit crowded. Bishan Park seemed quite nice too as the green was pleasant and people left me alone to fly. I'm trying to connect up with the local community of pilots. We should definitely talk more.

I just uploaded my showreel ... check it out and let me know what you think I can improve.

Actually I'm in this grp known as Singapore Drone Kaki. Nice bunch of people.. Joined them for 2 session so far. U might wanna check the grp out! What's ur Facebook. I'll invite u:)

Anyway Barrage flying is great but I understand certain people got stopped by the park Rangers saying flying is ok there only with the removal of camera.

Hey guys...

Nice meeting you guys. I've been flying the Inspire 1 for about 3 weeks. Loving it! Any Singaporean Inspire pilots here?

Cheers
I'm from Singapore as well. Just posted a few videos I took using the Inspire, from Singapore and Tioman island.

I will be meeting a few inspire 1 owners from Singapore, are you guys keen to join??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, I'm keen to fly with some other Inspire 1 pilots. How to get in contact with you? My email is josedc (at) gmail (dot) com

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melodee207