Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Greetings from south-central Georgia

Reaction score
All-

Can't come up with enough words to describe my delight in running across this forum. Last night, after beating my head on a brick wall for days over fuzzy X5 footage, I started searching for the issue, and shortly ran across this forum. What a sigh of relief to find so many solutions, as well as a group of people with common interests and passion for excellence.

I am an amateur videographer, who happens to have been around RC vehicles for nearly three decades. I was instantly hooked when I saw the first Phantom 2. I bought one, and migrated up through the Vision, Vision +, then Inspire, then Inspire with X5, and even own a DJI Ronin-M. I am itching to calibrate my lens, based on the wealth of detailed information you all have have researched and posted. Can't thank you enough for that. I'll be sure to post the results and any new twists I run across. Again, greetings from the Valdosta area, and I look forward to learning (plus hopefully adding some useful info to the conversation).

Jason

Welcome Jason. I am sure you will find the wealth of knowledge here beneficial. We are happy to have you. The more heads in the game the more opinions and knowledge we collect. Hopefully, mostly good.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla