Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hard landing GPS now not connecting?

Reaction score
Had a hard landing after battery went from 5:36 minutes to Critically Low 6% in an instant. I managed to get it to shore before it hit the bank. It was half submerged but I dried it out immediately. All of the systems seemed to come back online. Even the camera. It works on my Osmo. Now my Inspire 1 says GPS not connected to center board? Did I crack the GPS module?

Had a hard landing after battery went from 5:36 minutes to Critically Low 6% in an instant. I managed to get it to shore before it hit the bank. It was half submerged but I dried it out immediately. All of the systems seemed to come back online. Even the camera. It works on my Osmo. Now my Inspire 1 says GPS not connected to center board? Did I crack the GPS module?

The only way to know would be to take it apart, fresh water or salt water crash?

Any ideas on cost or where to purchase. Having a tough time locating a star wrench small enough to take apart.

Can definitely hope it's just the pin connector that goes into the GPS or into the MC from the GPS that came loose. Good this is the GPS is one of the easiest accessible components on the Inspire once you've got the Nose Cone and Top Shell off. Be sure to use high strength torx bits as you can easily strip the side screws if you are using a soft bit.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robinr076