Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Has any one tried these ? DSLRPros Inspire 1 Case Anchor Upgrade

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Has anyone tried these yet? http://www.dslrpros.com/brands/dji-301/parts/inspire-1-case-handle-anchor-upgrade.html

I have seen the 3D printed ones but personally I am not a fan of the Plastic. I would prefer something stronger.

Im going to buy them just wondering if anyone else has already done so.

$40 - Lifetime warranty - Free shipping in the USA

I like the sound of that ;-)

Ill give my review after i get mine

Edit: Font edited for those that do not need reading glasses and size 6 font! - The Editor

Last edited by a moderator:
Its a disgrace that we should have to pay $40 in order to be able to use the case that was provided as standard .
DJI should either be supplying these free of cost or sending out a cheque to cover the cost of replacement. The case is clearly not suitable or fit for the purpose for which it was sold.

Step up to the plate DJI and get his kind of **** sorted out!

Thats ********, consumer law prevents a manufacturer from excluding items from the basic premise that it be of merchantable quility. as in fit for purpose, these items are not bonus items they are advertised as part of a package, not sold seperatley and in many jurstictions around the world they are required to be of merchantable quality.

Last edited:
I really do like this forum, but the one thing I noticed is how easily and often a post gets "hijacked" or goes off topic without at least answering the op's question. Brandon asked if anyone had used this particular product, not for a discussion about how DJI should have provided these in the first place. Geez...so has anyone actually used the DSLRPros product??

Brandon, looking forward to your review on these as I'm considering purchasing them as well!

Reactions: Neio
I really do like this forum, but the one thing I noticed is how easily and often a post gets "hijacked" or goes off topic without at least answering the op's question. Brandon asked if anyone had used this particular product, not for a discussion about how DJI should have provided these in the first place. Geez...so has anyone actually used the DSLRPros product??

Brandon, looking forward to your review on these as I'm considering purchasing them as well!
Are you really saying this thread has gone off topic? there isn't a post on this thread that isn't actually about the issue the OP was referring to.... EXCEPT YOURS. and you didn't even answer the question posed by the OP.

Are you really saying this thread has gone off topic? there isn't a post on this thread that isn't actually about the issue the OP was referring to.... EXCEPT YOURS. and you didn't even answer the question posed by the OP.

World media - that's exactly what I'm saying. The OP asked if anyone had used a particular product. You responded with a rant about how the case basically sucks. You didn't even answer his question. So how is that "on topic"?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
russiananytime