Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

HDR BRACKET - Show off your HDR talents

Reaction score
Here is my first good Sunset HDR Bracket Example. I used Adobe Bridge to select the images in the HDR group, >Tools >Photoshop >Merge to HDR Pro. I use just Exposure/Gamma correction when going from 32 bit to 8 bit in photoshop and converted to sRGB for proper web color handling prior to saving as jpeg.

Here is a link to the 5 Shot bracket files from tonight, both the jpegs and DNGs straight from the Inspire Camera.
http://www.jamescolephoto.com/INSPIR...ketExample.zip
153megs, 10 files

First shot is HDR Processed 5 shot file with Photoshop Merge to HDR Pro
Tahoe test Hdr.jpg
2nd Shot is a single frame from the bracket unprocessed, no HDR, just single exposure EV +1/3
Tahoe test single.jpg

Two HDR panos shot on my friend's coffee plantation in Costa Rica. Process of taking three series of 5-bracket stills processed in nik HDR Efex Pro 2, then merging the 3 resulting HDRs in PS CC 2014 to get the pano. Original TiFF files are 19 and 15 MP, downsized to 2 MP jpeg files for download here and converted to sRGB:RanaAzul14-1046-Edit_HDR-2Pano.jpgRanaAzul14-1061-Edit_HDR-2Pano.jpg

Last edited:
inspire Tahoe sunset.jpg Another 5 shot HDR Example

Here is a link to the new DJI software that fixes the spots on the sensor
EXE

How do we set up the camera for bracketing?

And please save read the "read the manual" comments.... I've checked and can't find anything about bracketed photography...

Thanks for your help !

Some five exposure brackets from last night...

lawson-20150307-0031_HDR.jpg

lawson-20150307-0026_HDR_1.jpg

lawson-20150307-0021_HDR-Edit.jpg

All shots from magic hour last night around Lake Ray Hubbard, TX. LightRoom, HDR FX, Silver FX

And please save read the "read the manual" comments.... I've checked and can't find anything about bracketed photography...

Thanks for your help !
In the pilot app hold down the shutter button and a few options will pop up. Select either the 3 picture or 5 picture bracket.

Worked perfectly..... I was holding down the shutter button on the remote, not in the app.... Much appreciated !

Thanks for your help !

When in photo mode, hold down the shutter button on the app: That will display a semi-circle of options, including burst and HDR mode. Select 3 or 5 shot burst, which will give you 3 or 5 images separated by .7 f-stop exposure values.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaricruzRa