Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

HDR with the Inspire

Reaction score
Just got my Inspire last week, finally took it out on a shoot this week. Here are some examples. Any comments or feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• Aerial-1.jpg
    Aerial-1.jpg
    949.1 KB · Views: 169
  • Aerial-2.jpg
    Aerial-2.jpg
    796.8 KB · Views: 152
Just got my Inspire last week, finally took it out on a shoot this week. Here are some examples. Any comments or feedback would be greatly appreciated.

First of all; these are nice photo's.
Second; they look to me as real-estate promo foto's. If that was the purpose your foto's are almost fantastic, just make al the verticals vertical.You can do that easy in PS or LR. Stretch the houses vertical a tiny little bit so they look taller.

If these are not promo photo's I find the HDR effect to much. Deepen the shadows a bit then the photo's get a more natural appearance. Try to make the photo's more lively bij means of an other standpoint (difficult).

succes, ton

My first reaction was "woah they're harsh". To the point of detracting from the subject. I think there's too much saturation and the HDR effect is overdone. Looks like there might be too much sharpening used too. Sorry, I just didn't find them nice to look at. Not trying to be nasty, just some constructive feedback.

I dont think they're too harsh at all. It looks like what the human eye would see (good color, good shadow detail).

I would say use vertical correction to straighten out the lines, but the HDR is good.

Composition-wise, remember that the big advantage of aerial is clutter-reduction. Don't be afraid to shoot from 60-250 feet up.

(I do architecture and Real Estate photos for a living)

Reactions: InterMurph

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurskmvah