Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hello everyone!

Reaction score
Website
wilmercb.square.site
Hi everyone,

I'm a video editor/cinematographer/custom design. Soon, to become and get my Private Pilot certificate.

I'm looking to get into an Inspire 2 with the X5S camera. Hopefully I'll find out the answers to my questions here.

Great day to everyone!

Welcome BoblW,

Welcome to the group! There are many talented and great people here.. I'm sure you will find yourself welcome and find a useful discussion.

Welcome BoblW.

Early congrats on the Private Pilot certificate. Where are you doing your flying and training? I got mine a couple summers ago when they were necessary for 333 Exemptions and have since really enjoyed flying. Wish I could make more time for it!

Would love to hear more about what you do and how you will be using the Inspire 2...we have been doing all kinds of testings and comparisons to the other flying platforms and camera systems with it over the past week or so. I think we have probably tested / filmed nearly every component and feature and have done flying and hovering test in just under 20mph winds (compared the Inspire 2 with the M600 and Phantom 4 Pro in these conditions as well). Overall it is a fantastic platform with a great camera system.

Certainly let us know if we can answer questions about the Inspire 2, X5S, Private Pilot check ride, or anything else you can think of!

And of course we would also love to help you with your purchase whenever you are ready if you have not already found a DJI dealer that have ordered from.

Enjoy the forum, flying and the new Inspire when you get it!

Reactions: WilmerCB
Welcome BoblW.

Early congrats on the Private Pilot certificate. Where are you doing your flying and training? I got mine a couple summers ago when they were necessary for 333 Exemptions and have since really enjoyed flying. Wish I could make more time for it!

Would love to hear more about what you do and how you will be using the Inspire 2...we have been doing all kinds of testings and comparisons to the other flying platforms and camera systems with it over the past week or so. I think we have probably tested / filmed nearly every component and feature and have done flying and hovering test in just under 20mph winds (compared the Inspire 2 with the M600 and Phantom 4 Pro in these conditions as well). Overall it is a fantastic platform with a great camera system.

Certainly let us know if we can answer questions about the Inspire 2, X5S, Private Pilot check ride, or anything else you can think of!

And of course we would also love to help you with your purchase whenever you are ready if you have not already found a DJI dealer that have ordered from.

Thanks. I haven't started the PPCertificate yet, I'll be training at Kingsky Flight Academy.
On the Inspire 2, I decided to go with it, the M600 would be too much for know. I haven't bought the I2 yet, but I'll be getting it directly from DJI online store.

I'll check your site to see how far is from where I am.

Thanks.

Welcome BoblW.

Where are you located in FL?
Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk