Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hello from Austin TX

Reaction score
Hey everybody,

I'm the proud owner of an Inspire 2 with X4s Camera down in Austin TX. Just wanted to introduce myself on the forum. I'm pretty new to the drone scene (Just got my licence last month) so I'm super exited to learn from all the experts here!

Hi there – Welcome to InspirePilots, @KitB, you've joined a great community. Congrats on getting Part 107 out of the way and I hope things progress smoothly and safely moving forward. If our team can be of any assistance to you, please don't hesitate to reach out.

How are you enjoying the I2 thus far? And what kind of work are you primary using the aircraft for?

Enjoy your Labor Day weekend! :cool:

Thanks very much @Advexure!

The inspire 2 is an amazing machine and so far it has worked phenomenally. Right now I use it primarily for aerial cinematography but I intend to be doing more inspection work soon.

Reactions: Advexure
Thanks very much @Advexure!

The inspire 2 is an amazing machine and so far it has worked phenomenally. Right now I use it primarily for aerial cinematography but I intend to be doing more inspection work soon.
Welcome, from a former "near-Austonian", lol. I lived about 40 miles out of the city proper. Now I live in the N.Dallas area. There are a lot of great resources here. The search bar is a great "reference tool" lol. I wanted the Inspire 2, but needed access to a FLIR camera setup (not available yet on the Inspire 2) so I went with an Inspire 1. The 2 is a beast!

Welcome to the forum! Looking forward to hearing from you...and seeing some great cinematic footage! (I have been using Adobe/Final Cut Pro since both of them were in their 2nd iteration, lol) Enjoy!

Reactions: Advexure

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeatriceFo