Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hello from California

Reaction score
Hello from the San Francisco Bay Area. I just bought my Inspire about two months ago. I've also owned a P3A for about a year now. I'm a Commercial Pilot, former Certified Flight Instructor and a Captain with a local fire department. On top of learning to fly the inspire (easy to fly, not so easy to fly well), I'm working on creating and pitching a drone operation plan to our county fire chiefs for using UAV's in fire, rescue and SAR operations.

I found this forum while researching rotor angle for the Inspire as I already broke the starboard boom and had to replace it. It's back together and flying again.

Hello from the San Francisco Bay Area. I just bought my Inspire about two months ago. I've also owned a P3A for about a year now. I'm a Commercial Pilot, former Certified Flight Instructor and a Captain with a local fire department. On top of learning to fly the inspire (easy to fly, not so easy to fly well), I'm working on creating and pitching a drone operation plan to our county fire chiefs for using UAV's in fire, rescue and SAR operations.

I found this forum while researching rotor angle for the Inspire as I already broke the starboard boom and had to replace it. It's back together and flying again.

Hi Chuck,

I'm a Detective in our Fire Investigation Unit (Baltimore / DC Metro Area). I work closely with our Fire Marshall's and we are in the early process of integrating a UAV program for similar operations. I thought we could also utilize it for suspicious package inspections. I'm interested on your process. Keep me posted and stay safe.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84