Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hello from Central Texas!

Reaction score
I have been sifting through the forums for a few months now, and I figured it was time to register and introduce myself finally! I am from Longview, TX but work down here near Austin. I own a small business (Drone Logic) in addition to being Active Army (going on 11 years) I really enjoy video editing, and flying Drones in general! I originated in the FPV Racing/Freestyle community but recently purchased a DJI Inspire, and I am simply amazed at the Machine! I am fully certified, and recently started my transition to become a recreational / private pilot. I am attaching a few pictures, the first photo is Sierra (3 legged 10 year old husky) the Inspire, and myself. The second photo is a slight collection of some of my Quads. I will be like most people and also post my first compilation of sorts from my first flights with the Inspire! Which will be below the pictures, additionally some basic information and contact details will be right after this paragraph.

Name: Drew
Profession: Small Business Owner / Active Duty Army
Instagram: @Texsun7
Youtube: Texsun FU
Airvuz: AirVūz - TexsunFU

LUvmAY.jpg

yy2UPZ.jpg

Video Mentioned above:

Lately I have become rather fascinated with flight, although flying has always been intriguing. The ability to go hundreds of feet above our normal comfort bubble is quite comforting. It is almost as if it is an escape to our normal reality, it offers a whole new dimension to our perspective on life!

The views that flight offer are simply breath taking, they are unlike anything we have been able to experience. With Drones we are able to fly for a small fraction of the price while being able to feel the entire effects of flight. We have all sorts of Mini Quads, some that go faster than any street vehicles and others that capture and record views and scenery better than our naked eye is able to process.

I simply cannot continue to describe the actual feeling and experience this offers to us, I am sorry for all the post lately about Drones and other flying, but I am wanting to shed light to the world because I wish that I would have been involved with this hobby or even profession years ago! Here are just a few pictures from just a few of my experiences.

Reactions: Advexure
Drew - Welcome to the forum, first off, thank you for your service. We appreciate the detailed introduction and we're happy you're here. We've got a great group or helpful and knowledgeable members here on IP. Best of luck with your venture and safe and happy flying! :cool:

Mike

Welcome Drew...its quite a difference between FPV racers and the cinema style drones isn't it! The Inspire is a great machine and will serve you well. I see you have the X3 camera on it so you will even have some room to upgrade this drone to different cameras and lenses as your needs change. If you need a hand with any of the camera or video settings feel free to reach out anytime. And, good luck as you work towards your private pilot license. I'm about due for a biannual flight review and every time I get in a plane I wish I had more time to fly...ENJOY!

Michael

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters