Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hello from Florida

Cool. I have a big offshore fishing boat we use as a landing pad in the ocean. Lots of great material on the water. I'll be glad to take you out one day.
I have commercial diving gear which includes underwater color cameras and recording gear, Maybe a few of us could do an amateur Florida offshore documentary, crazier things have been done!

Reactions: Black Sky
I'm an avid spearfisherman and scuba diver.... I have to admit we could probably come up with something pretty cool...

I'm an avid spearfisherman and scuba diver.... I have to admit we could probably come up with something pretty cool...
Most of the "Brother's" think I'm a bit extreme because of the things I enjoy Generally the only thing I'm definitely afraid of are hypodermic needles (stop laughing, that ain't funny)
However I do and generally advise other's that jumping into the ocean which is clearly not our domain then spearing something which immediately becomes distressed BAIT which you are attached to is probably not a great idea.
So I'm with you until you start chumming the sea, on another note I am highly trained at rescue and resuscitation!;)

Wow guys thats cool, We are spearo's and divers as well.
I am moving down to the lower Keys and setting up a big offshore boat as well as a wide flats boat for the backwater. My sons have a filming biz in Key West .
I am so about doing a group project. We have been talking about doing a cool Doc for a year or so.
We have a 3 person Hookah dive setup so no limit on down time and they are great to film with. I have shot underwater for years and am setting up an underwater rig with my new Nikon 500.
I have a M 600 on order from B&H Photo, I hope that it will be my new ocean bird as I worry about bricking a lone battery bird.
We will keep our place in NY but some day I would like to be able to spend my summers in NY and winter in the Keys.

Last edited:
I am moving down to the lower Keys and setting up a big offshore boat as well as a wide flats boat for the backwater. My sons have a filming biz in Key West .
I am so about doing a group project. We have been talking about doing a cool Doc for a year or so.
We have a 3 person Hookah dive setup so no limit on down time and they are great to film with. I have shot underwater for years and am setting up an underwater rig with my new Nikon 500.
I have a M 600 on order from B&H Photo, I hope that it will be my new ocean bird as I worry about bricking a lone battery bird.
We will keep our place in NY but some day I would like to be able to spend my summers in NY and winter in the Keys.

Be sure you post a link here and on THT for your web site when you get up and rolling!

A lot of people on here local to South Florida who are also watermen, crazy.

My concern is the reaction to the salt air over time. Any experience with corrosion and if so, How long before it shows up?

We haven't seen any issues with any of our personal crafts. But I have seen some minor corrosion on the metal handle and some light corrosion on the motor cans of a customer's Phantom.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faridabadcallgirl