Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hello from Glasgow

Reaction score
Website
www.chrisjames.photography
Hi all. Just joined last night, first time on a forum of any kind. Hoping to pick up lots of hints and tips.
I've been a professional photographer for 20yrs now, i started out life in Glasgow as a staff photographer on the Herald. I now work for myself and have a varied client base across the UK.
I'm looking at the aerial photography and video as another service to offer my clients. I've been flying a P3 professional for around 8 months, just took delivery of a Inspire pro yesterday, unfortunately the battery it came with is a dude and won't take a charge. Anybody else had issues with the TB47's?.

Anyhow look forward to checking out your pictures and videos.

Chris.

Twitter: CJJ_Photo

Reactions: SnapperJohn
Hi all. Just joined last night, first time on a forum of any kind. Hoping to pick up lots of hints and tips.
I've been a professional photographer for 20yrs now, i started out life in Glasgow as a staff photographer on the Herald. I now work for myself and have a varied client base across the UK.
I'm looking at the aerial photography and video as another service to offer my clients. I've been flying a P3 professional for around 8 months, just took delivery of a Inspire pro yesterday, unfortunately the battery it came with is a dude and won't take a charge. Anybody else had issues with the TB47's?.

Anyhow look forward to checking out your pictures and videos.

Chris.

Twitter: CJJ_Photo

Hi Chris, Small world. I've not had any problems with my TB47's or TB48's - yet! No doubt now that I've said this they'll all go tits up. Hope you enjoy the Inspire Pro, I'm finding mine a lot easier to fly than my son's remote control aircraft and helicopters. It seems a very stable platform. To be honest I had considered the S1000 with a Panasonic GH4 which I think is a significant step up in quality but as you know costs start to escalate quickly and you have to say stop at some point, until to the work comes in. If you want a loan of a spare TB47 to get you airborne let me know. JY

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaricruzRa