Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hello from London

Reaction score
Hello to all from the capital of the UK...

Just got an I2 with x4s... Can be a little tricky to get out and fly what with a full time job and then living in slightly densely populated area!... Although one of the designated london flying areas in the Royal park of Richmond, so not all bad.

Really looking forward to gaining some insights from this forum...

I've thrown myself in Autopilot in the hope of getting better results than my club like hands can get on their own at this early stage... Had some really promising results but it's deep and I have plenty of questions, so I apologies now!

Nice to meet you all.

And tally-ho!

Hi @Benny! Welcome to the InspirePilots forum. We are happy to have you here, you've joined a welcoming and knowledgeable community. We can definitely relate to the flying limitations in dense areas, not a whole lot of drone friendly airspace here in LA :(

Autopilot can definitely be a bit intimidating when you're just getting your feet wet but you'll find it's powerful ability and friendly UI to be very beneficial for work where a flying by hand is not always conducive. It's a software package that you'll always be learning in.

We look forward to your contributions and we'll see you around. Safe flying. :cool:

Cheers!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SUPER-WEB-DEVELOPMENT-LLP