Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hello from Sussex, UK

Reaction score
Website
www.visualair.co.uk
Hello all,

Been on here a little while, but I have been flying UAVs for about 2 years now. First was the Phantom 2 then got comfortable with that and jumped to building the S900 using a GH4. Learned quite a lot about the ins and outs of multirotors from building the s900, but despite the fantastic results, I got fed up with the up keep of it and found it to be a hassle to carry about and charge on location.(Mobility is massively important to me)

Then the Inspire was released and I fell in love, I was getting better shots with the Inspire due to its mobility and agility so sold on the s900 which was the best move I`ve made. Used this system to gain my PFAW with the CAA in July 2015 and hold a BNUC-S qualification (was very scary having to do exams again).

My background is that I have been a freelance photographer for 15 years, mainly landscape work for various clients, and also BTS work on films and adverts, events and on location shoots. Do not enjoy studio work, I like to be out and about and work with natural light and background elements which is why UAVs are so appealing to me. Still photography is also mixed in with Video work mainly for promotional videos. Also do quite a bit of design work on the rainy days! (which happens often in the UK)

Had some very interesting projects towards the end of last year, and hope 2016 will bring further interesting projects.

Sam

Reactions: Mazz and FlyHighUSA
Hey Sam
Whereabouts in Sussex? I am near east grinstead... Have 2 inspires and a PFAW...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome - I'm often in that area.
Got a website?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello all,

Been on here a little while, but I have been flying UAVs for about 2 years now. First was the Phantom 2 then got comfortable with that and jumped to building the S900 using a GH4. Learned quite a lot about the ins and outs of multirotors from building the s900, but despite the fantastic results, I got fed up with the up keep of it and found it to be a hassle to carry about and charge on location.(Mobility is massively important to me)

Then the Inspire was released and I fell in love, I was getting better shots with the Inspire due to its mobility and agility so sold on the s900 which was the best move I`ve made. Used this system to gain my PFAW with the CAA in July 2015 and hold a BNUC-S qualification (was very scary having to do exams again).

My background is that I have been a freelance photographer for 15 years, mainly landscape work for various clients, and also BTS work on films and adverts, events and on location shoots. Do not enjoy studio work, I like to be out and about and work with natural light and background elements which is why UAVs are so appealing to me. Still photography is also mixed in with Video work mainly for promotional videos. Also do quite a bit of design work on the rainy days! (which happens often in the UK)

Had some very interesting projects towards the end of last year, and hope 2016 will bring further interesting projects.

Sam
Hello, and welcome.

Reactions: apsussex

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fivafi