Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hello from Naples FL

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I just purchased my I2 with X4S second hand. I flew micro helis and instead of going with a larger heli frame, I got interested in multirotors, decided to build an f550 and was hooked. I've since built a few 260s that I crash a lot and now the I2. I've been pretty busy so I haven't been flying much lately but I'm beginning to be able to make more time to work on my rusty skills and combine two of my hobbies, photography and RC flying.
I'm also excited to find that I'm close to Florida Drone Supply, I'm looking forward to getting up there.

Reactions: Advexure
Hi @RichP – A warm welcome to the InspirePilots forum. You have joined a great support community and we look forward to your contributions and hope you find the amount of knowledge on these forums to be helpful. Congrats on the recent acquisition of the I2 and good to hear you have local vendor support in your neighborhood! :) See you around, and safe flying.

Welcome to a great forum. I bought the Inspire 2 with an X4S intending to upgrade to an X5S or higher but to be honest, I have gotten such good results with the X4S that I haven't upgraded yet. I have flown the X5S and it is a better optical solution but I think you'll be happy with what you have for now. There are some very, very experienced pilots here. Don't hesitate to take advantage of their knowledge.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melodee207