Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hello from Norfolk, UK

Reaction score
Hi,

I've just pulled the trigger on a DJI Inspire Pro kit so I thought I'd put my head above the parapet and say hello.
I'm a professional property photographer and have for years been using pneumatic masts to get my elevated photographs - my current mast is 26m / 85' and has served me very well. However being mounted on a van means that at times access can be an issue.

I bought a Phantom 2 vision nearly 2 years ago and have had great fun with it, however the image quality isn't good enough for my clients so the mast has stayed busy. I watched the launch of the inspire with interest, but its only now with the X5 camera that it appears the mast's days are numbered.

I'm enrolled on a course and hope to secure my CAA PFAW by mid April at the latest - CAA turn around allowing...

Some of the videos produced by the community are truly stunning - I might pop up the occasional still shot but it'll be a while before I publish any video I suspect.

Haakon

Reactions: eldorado
Hi,

I've just pulled the trigger on a DJI Inspire Pro kit so I thought I'd put my head above the parapet and say hello.
I'm a professional property photographer and have for years been using pneumatic masts to get my elevated photographs - my current mast is 26m / 85' and has served me very well. However being mounted on a van means that at times access can be an issue.

I bought a Phantom 2 vision nearly 2 years ago and have had great fun with it, however the image quality isn't good enough for my clients so the mast has stayed busy. I watched the launch of the inspire with interest, but its only now with the X5 camera that it appears the mast's days are numbered.

I'm enrolled on a course and hope to secure my CAA PFAW by mid April at the latest - CAA turn around allowing...

Some of the videos produced by the community are truly stunning - I might pop up the occasional still shot but it'll be a while before I publish any video I suspect.

Haakon
Hi and welcome to the community.

Good luck with your PFAW. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop