Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hello from PA

Reaction score
My name is Kory and I’m from the Harrisburg PA area.

I’ve been flying r/c aircraft since I was a kid. Years ago I switched from helis to quads building my first based on the aeroquad project. Since then I have just bought pre-made drones. As far as DJI drones I have a Mavic Air and just bought an Inspire 1 v2.0 which is on the way now.

I’m part 107 certified and work in IT but also fly part time for the employer I work for. They needed pilots to help survey so I jumped on that opportunity quickly.

I’m looking forward to having my own inspire to fly tho.

Reactions: Keith Chirsan
My name is Kory and I’m from the Harrisburg PA area.

I’ve been flying r/c aircraft since I was a kid. Years ago I switched from helis to quads building my first based on the aeroquad project. Since then I have just bought pre-made drones. As far as DJI drones I have a Mavic Air and just bought an Inspire 1 v2.0 which is on the way now.

I’m part 107 certified and work in IT but also fly part time for the employer I work for. They needed pilots to help survey so I jumped on that opportunity quickly.

I’m looking forward to having my own inspire to fly tho.

Welcome from someone on the left side of PA--Pittsburgh.
I'm new here also and have found my questions to be answered thoroughly and quickly and accurately. I also just purchased an Inspire 1 v2.0. For me anyway there are some big differences between my Mavic Pro and the Inspire. After I got used to them I started feeling more confident and like the Inspire very much. Good luck with your new Inspire 1 v2.0

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topproorityhealthcare