Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 V2 two airframes and peripherals. Separating. Prices to follow. Ask.....

Reaction score
Hello All,

I’m a Part 107 pilot whose new retirement business never took off (pun intended) due to a family illness.

I am seriously considering selling my entire Inspire 1 V2 fleet. Everything is in immaculate, mint, turn-key condition, unless otherwise specifically (and honestly) noted.

Two (2) DJI Inspire 1 V2 airframes (low hours, never crashed or hard-landed, both perfect). One controller per airframe. BOTH airframes have (awesome) XOAR carbon-fiber props installed.

All gear have an older (don't know the version #) firmware that is stable and solid.

One (1) DJI CrystalSky 7.85”.

Eight (
😎
TB-47 labelled batteries, low-charges and properly maintained at 40% - 65%. I don’t trust battery #6, all others, I do. I will charge and screen-capture each battery’s state for serious buyer. Six batteries are black, two are white.

One (1) Zenmuse X3 lens.

One (1) Zenmuse Z3 lens.

One (1) Olympus 25mm f1.8 lens with counterweights.

One (1) Olympus 14-42 mm zoom lens w counterweight.

One (1) SPC 4500 Smart Powercharger 4-bank conditioner / charger. Looks a bit ratty by my standards, but works great.

OEM Charger.

12-volt car charger for batteries and controller.

One (1) Landing mode case.

One (1) OEM case.

Kit will include miscellaneous doo-dads (filters, lens cases, cords, battery warmer, Micro SD cards, etc.). Kit is ready to fly.

Asking price is $3,950 or reasonable offer. Located in Indianapolis, IN.

In the next few days, I will spread out the kit in its entirety and will take copious photos to post to Dropbox for inspection by interested parties.

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING: I am in no hurry to sell (I don’t even know if I want to), I don’t need the money, and I’m not willing to separate ANYTHING! At least not at this point. ABSOULTEY NO TRADES AND NO BS LOW-BALL OFFERS. I am more than happy to negotiate a price for the entire kit that is fair to both buyer and seller.

I WILL NOT SHIP (unless you're willing to pay me an insane amount of money). Face to face purchase only! I am willing to take the day off from work and drive anywhere in the State of Indiana to meet my buyer in person (with deposit). I will test fly both airframes while we are meeting face-to-face, weather permitting.

Please PM me to start the conversation. I'm happy to talk on phone to answer your questions!. Thanks for your time!

Attachments

• Inspire 1 x2.jpg
    Inspire 1 x2.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 11
  • Inspire 1.jpg
    Inspire 1.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 11
After having my *** handed to me on another site, price lowered to $2999 FIRM. I'll ship CONUS, but buyer pays actual costs for packing, shipping and insurance.

X5 camera, both Olympus lenses, and CrystalSky monitor pending. Admin....I'm working on a completely different post and will have pricing when I post. LOCATION Indianapolis.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido