Hello from Planet Earth

Reaction score
Well, from Arizona, USA. LOL

To be honest, I do not own an I2 (where I've been posting since yesterday) but I maybe purchasing one soon. I shoot with a couple of custom heavys' though.

I'm a founder of a sUAS PBC and part of being a member of the organization is that 15% of my time on the clock must be spent doing pro Bono gigs and or just helping out using my expertise.

I spent 12yrs working for Kodak as a QC tech, a short stent in the Army flying an AH64a (well was in WOFT for 2wks and for some dumb reason I decided to break my wrist I spent about 5yrs full time working with several well known photos around the US too.

After 9/11, I went back to school earned a couple BS's in aviation and nearly a Doc in Electromechanical Engineering with an aerospace focus. I also have my A&P/inspector Auth. After school I contracted as a Type-I Helibase Manager for both the Department of Interior and FEMA (During this period, my FAA & FCC licences lapsed). Now I have been shooting everything under the sun by the use of drones - Best occupation EVER!

I'm also all about open-source projects so that usually keeps me from supporting companies like Apple and DJI (they both have branched off open-sourced projects and now making $B - legal, but not cool) However, the I2 is awesome and I plan to get one here in the next WK/2 since Ive been in need of an airship that's light and fast.

So now I am here to find out about the I2's qwerks and individuals complaints and more so, I hope to be of assistance with my knowledge/experiences and to learn from those here as well.

Hi all!,
Jason Robert O'Kennedy

Reactions: Phatzo and SZPFlyer

do you adopt?
oh and teach oh master?

nice resume. welcome.