Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hello From South Florida

Reaction score
Hello all, I just sign up to this forum as I am contemplating getting a DJI Inspire. I just sold my Mavic so I know how that works. I hope the Inspire is not too different from the Mavic as far as flying it is concerned.

Reactions: InspireEagle
Hello all, I just sign up to this forum as I am contemplating getting a DJI Inspire. I just sold my Mavic so I know how that works. I hope the Inspire is not too different from the Mavic as far as flying it is concerned.
Welcome to the forum I have a Inspire 1 & its a little more floaty than my Phantom professional being bigger but it's just a matter of getting used to it

Reactions: fcarpio
Try out renting it first. I recently just flew one for the first time and rented from lensrentals.com which came with hull coverage. Pretty good experience and got to test out what it was like. I used it for a job so the cost balanced out rather than renting just to test though. It was a fun drone to fly(it was actually the inspire 2) and it seemed like a more stable safer drone, just a bit bigger than my phantom 4 pro.

I know this thread is a couple months old but i owned a Mavic and now a Inspire 2. In my opinion its not much different except size and speed. Feels much more stable because of size but i guess it can be less forgiving in wide open mode.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry