Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hello from the high desert!

Reaction score
I'm checking in from New Mexico. Just bought a Inspire 1 and I'm anxiously waiting its arrival next week.
A little background: I've been flying UAV's for some time now. I started with cheap non-GPS crash wagons to P3S to P34K to an MA2. Seems like I'm always a decade behind. Before I purchased I researched the Inspire and for the most part I liked what I saw.
I'm looking forward to picking your brains.

I'm checking in from New Mexico. Just bought a Inspire 1 and I'm anxiously waiting its arrival next week.
A little background: I've been flying UAV's for some time now. I started with cheap non-GPS crash wagons to P3S to P34K to an MA2. Seems like I'm always a decade behind. Before I purchased I researched the Inspire and for the most part I liked what I saw.
Welcome aboard. Where in NM do you reside?

D

When you said High Desert I thought you were local. That's what we call the Mojave desert north of Los Angeles. Welcome to the forum. I've got an I1 and an I2. If you have an I1, don't update the firmware until you've read a bunch in the forum. 1.08 is where you want to be.

When you said High Desert I thought you were local. That's what we call the Mojave desert north of Los Angeles. Welcome to the forum. I've got an I1 and an I2. If you have an I1, don't update the firmware until you've read a bunch in the forum. 1.08 is where you want to be.
Thanks again. I'm at 4150 MSL. My I1 bird is due here next Monday. Not sure which firmware version it has.
I've heard some birds were bricked until the operator updated. How do I avoid or refuse an update?

enjoy I have had an inspire for a couple of years It finally earned it,s name sircrashalot , dave canada in milan for a while now

Reactions: GFields

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44