Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Help needed! X5S camera owners in Atlanta

I got the file but i'm traveling and didn't bring my windows laptop so I couldn't open the **** step file. I'll get some screenshots from my engineer on Monday.

Here are the screenshots on the new InsPak i2, sorry it took me a while. We're so slammed right now. We're gonna launch a kickstarter on the InsPak i2 next month, will keep everyone posted. This time instead of shipping them in containers we'll ship them directly from the factory to reduce transit time. Thx for everyone's interest!
screenshot 3d layout.png screenshot front layout.png screenshot front.png screenshot section.png

Reactions: 2nd2non
Very nice!!
Is there a place for the battery charger? If not, I'm sure it can be placed in the space for 2nd RC or battery pair

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
there is! it's under the belly, look at the cross section picture.

I wondered what that was under the belly. [emoji16]
So do you now think it will fit in the current InsCase?
it should, we left plenty of room all around but I have to wait after my engineer can confirm it. give me a day or so.

Here are the screenshots on the new InsPak i2, sorry it took me a while. We're so slammed right now. We're gonna launch a kickstarter on the InsPak i2 next month, will keep everyone posted. This time instead of shipping them in containers we'll ship them directly from the factory to reduce transit time. Thx for everyone's interest!
View attachment 12318 View attachment 12319 View attachment 12320 View attachment 12321
Excellent congradulation on such a beautiful and practical design please let me now when i can place my order

View attachment 12318 View attachment 12319 View attachment 12320 View attachment 12321
Let Me know when I can Order this from you...

Will there be some sort of gimbal protection/rest? a perfect fit so the gimbal is supported during transport?

Thanks in advance.

Will there be some sort of gimbal protection/rest? a perfect fit so the gimbal is supported during transport?

Thanks in advance.
there will be a soft foam insert underneath the camera to give support. Like what we did in InsPak X5.

Update on the InsPak I2 - We're delaying the molding process until next month. We're in the middle of too many new projects and still working on the Gen 1 inspire inventory reduction (we're packed to the room in our warehouse now). Sorry for the delay but I'll keep everyone posted.
Common problem with a Maker's company lol.

gogowanda,

Big fan here of the I1 Inspak. Very tough for me to go backwards to the DJI case with I2. Can't wait for the new Inspak for the I2. Hope you share that kickstarter link here soon!

What about a gimbal lock for the X5S? Are you guys developing that as well?

Gogowanda,

Could you update us on the progress? when can we order the inspak and when can it be delivered?

Update on the InsPak I2 - We're delaying the molding process until next month. We're in the middle of too many new projects and still working on the Gen 1 inspire inventory reduction (we're packed to the room in our warehouse now). Sorry for the delay but I'll keep everyone posted.
Common problem with a Maker's company lol.

Please tell me we will be able to get an InsPak by the summer

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizamartin8033