Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Help Pricing Barely Used Inpsire 1 + 2 extra batteries, pelican case & carbon fiber blades

Reaction score
All,

I need some assistance. We purchased this Inspire 1, with two extra batteries, a pelican case, carbon fiber blades, etc for arial photography and video up in Alaska during our season. We have quickly learned that while this is an amazing drone with a "sky's the limit" capability, sadly, it is not suited for the environment that we operate in. It basically rains way to much and we have not had the opportunity to fly and photograph pretty much anything this season.

With that, we have decided that its just too expensive of a "toy" for us to keep around, and it is completely wasted on us. I know its not realistic to ask full retail price for this, but at the same time, knocking the price in half, would be ridiculous as these things hold their value better than that, and we've got the additional batteries, case and blades.

I'll be able to offer pictures in the coming days once I get back to the east coast from Alaska, but I thought I'd see what folks here had to say. Thanks in advance.

All,

I need some assistance. We purchased this Inspire 1, with two extra batteries, a pelican case, carbon fiber blades, etc for arial photography and video up in Alaska during our season. We have quickly learned that while this is an amazing drone with a "sky's the limit" capability, sadly, it is not suited for the environment that we operate in. It basically rains way to much and we have not had the opportunity to fly and photograph pretty much anything this season.

With that, we have decided that its just too expensive of a "toy" for us to keep around, and it is completely wasted on us. I know its not realistic to ask full retail price for this, but at the same time, knocking the price in half, would be ridiculous as these things hold their value better than that, and we've got the additional batteries, case and blades.

I'll be able to offer pictures in the coming days once I get back to the east coast from Alaska, but I thought I'd see what folks here had to say. Thanks in advance.
You would probably be best to post his in the help section since you don't actually have it listed for sale just yet.
That being said, I just picked up a used I1 from B&H for $1999. It is a base setup with one battery and one controller BUT it did come with a 30 day money back guarantee and a 90 day warranty. That is figured into the coast I would imagine and is worth a good penny!
The case and the 2 extra batteries (total of 3?) are definitely a plus and will add to your final asking price. I'm new to the I1 one but not to DJI and I've bought and sold plenty. Having said that I would think a good starting point would be $2300 to $2500. If I'm off buy a lot I'm sure someone will correct me.
Good luck!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool