Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Help with X5 D-Log Settings!

Reaction score
Hi
I captured some footage with my X5 on my Inspire Pro with D-Log Camera setting and I’m using the DJI Transcoder to get my footage to a better level of colors and every time I do it, this error comes up.
Do you guys know what’s going on?
Thanks for your help!
Attached you can see both pictures
cc13e5f25a50df5d1a6a917b28123949.jpg
2c4bac88ecbecce1425f22b18334cd21.jpg

Wish I had an answer Roland. I recently added a used X5 to my i1 v2 and haven't experimented with the D-Log transcoder myself yet. I did notice the DJI D-Log on the X5 is exceptionally flatter than most log profiles and I can see why that D-Log app is needed. I tried just adding a regular LUT on my iPad and it was still pretty flat. Hope someone answers it.

Reactions: rolanding90
Thanks . I don’t mind using the transcoder , but sometimes it gives me that error and I cannot literally use any of the footages.. there should be something wrong with the software or something

Hi
I captured some footage with my X5 on my Inspire Pro with D-Log Camera setting and I’m using the DJI Transcoder to get my footage to a better level of colors and every time I do it, this error comes up.
Do you guys know what’s going on?
Thanks for your help!
Attached you can see both pictures
cc13e5f25a50df5d1a6a917b28123949.jpg
2c4bac88ecbecce1425f22b18334cd21.jpg
Hi, I take it you are using your sd card to record the images...check that it is formated to the correct settings ( fat32 and default format size...I am using windows 10.)

Hi, I take it you are using your sd card to record the images...check that it is formated to the correct settings ( fat32 and default format size...I am using windows 10.)

Before I transcode the footage, I copy it to the Computer and then Transcode it, so I think it doesn’t have anything to do with the SD Card..
Thanks for your time

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeddyBirkb