Help

Reaction score
Havent done the download thing in awhile this is the first time on apple what do I need to download. Thanks in advance

Downloading the drivers on my ios for firmware updates witch I don't think it does being a older drone or do I do all the updates on my tablet like the zoom I only plugged that and the smart controller in once to my laptop

Downloading the drivers on my ios for firmware updates witch I don't think it does being a older drone or do I do all the updates on my tablet like the zoom I only plugged that and the smart controller in once to my laptop

Drivers for updates???? You are really confused. RTFM.

D

Reactions: The Editor
Drivers for updates???? You are really confused. RTFM.

D
No I got it know had to do a little more research I was thinking of the old dji phantom 1.1.1 or the p330 but of course some people dont even know what they are lol took me a minute it's the same as my mavic zoom thanks for the help tho hahahaha

No I got it know had to do a little more research I was thinking of the old dji phantom 1.1.1 or the p330 but of course some people dont even know what they are lol took me a minute it's the same as my mavic zoom thanks for the help tho hahahaha

With all due respect, next time do 60 seconds of research before you come into a drone forum asking for a "driver for updates." This forum should be your SECOND line of defense, not your first. Get the basics from the Internet. There's a world of information out there at your fingertips 24/7.

Good luck.

D

Ya
Ya I usually do.

Reactions: Donnie Frank