Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Here is a 360° Pano South West Florida

one auestion i do have. when i did my first (link in other post) i had a black hole right above looking straight up.
i eventually just stitched (as a test) a different sky on it in psd but would like to know how i can adjust the 360 in ptgui or pano pro to not be able to watch straight up but lets say only to horizon?

edit: oh and i forgot to ask about the mobile friendly version where the image moves when moving your phone... i have not found the option in pano pro. the VR menu for some reason (might be me being stupid) does not work...

one auestion i do have. when i did my first (link in other post) i had a black hole right above looking straight up.
i eventually just stitched (as a test) a different sky on it in psd but would like to know how i can adjust the 360 in ptgui or pano pro to not be able to watch straight up but lets say only to horizon?

edit: oh and i forgot to ask about the mobile friendly version where the image moves when moving your phone... i have not found the option in pano pro. the VR menu for some reason (might be me being stupid) does not work...

I think you would have to limit the view in Pano Tour, Input Field of View under properties.

I think you have to have Geolocalisation enabled under Properties in Pano Tour Pro to get it to rotate for mobile devices.

I took above my home today 4-23-17. Using Litchi Pano mode at 397 feet AGL with 26 images, Inspire 2 with a 17mm lens. I used PTGui for the stitching, Photoshop CC for editing and Panotour pro to create and customize the pano for public viewing.

Above Periwinkle Park, Sanibel 4-23-17 | Created By Jim Szabo

Nicely done.

I have a question about using Litchi Pano mode. Were you using aircraft rotation or camera rotation mode?.
I find that if I use Litchi Pano mode camera rotation, the camera starts at a weird angle, slightly slanted upwards to the point I can see the legs of the Inspire. If use aircraft rotation mode, then the camera starts at 0º and everything is fine. It is just that I want the camera to rotate instead of the aircraft.

Reactions: SanCap
Nicely done.

I have a question about using Litchi Pano mode. Were you using aircraft rotation or camera rotation mode?.
I find that if I use Litchi Pano mode camera rotation, the camera starts at a weird angle, slightly slanted upwards to the point I can see the legs of the Inspire. If use aircraft rotation mode, then the camera starts at 0º and everything is fine. It is just that I want the camera to rotate instead of the aircraft.

I use it so the Inspire rotates vs the camera and make sure the up angle is at 20°.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melodee207