Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hi All from Melbourne Australia

Reaction score
Website
www.virtualestimator.online
I have an inspire 1 and pretty pleased. I convinced myself that my business needed one to test the use of a software we have developed for area and lineal measurement from aerial images. Well I have to say the quality of the image from the X3 is amazing and the inspire 1 is so user-friendly. I have figured out I will need to buy an iPad as a few times someone has called while flying and using my iPhone. LOL. I am really looking forward to making more videos especially out in nature. Cheers 2 Bits

Reactions: slim.slamma
I have an inspire 1 and pretty pleased. I convinced myself that my business needed one to test the use of a software we have developed for area and lineal measurement from aerial images. Well I have to say the quality of the image from the X3 is amazing and the inspire 1 is so user-friendly. I have figured out I will need to buy an iPad as a few times someone has called while flying and using my iPhone. LOL. I am really looking forward to making more videos especially out in nature. Cheers 2 Bits

Hi there, I work in the land surveying and aerial mapping industry, I was interested in what software you have developed for that use. I am currently using Pix4D for our drone needs.

Hi D Thanks for your reply. I am not sure of the rules on this forum for promoting a product so I will enquire first. I don't want to seem like I am here just to pedal my wares. Regarding the software, it is in final testing and we are looking at launching by end of NOV. So if I am allowed to make reference to it I will. :).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips