Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hi, I'm Mazz (Moderator)

Reaction score
To get the intros started, I'll copy this here.
I was the sites first moderator. I do a lot more fixing than posting. I own and operate a large chain of Dunkin Donuts restaurants. I am a private pilot of full size aircraft and have been flying RC quads, planes, and helis for about 15 years now.
I live in New York State and my REAL name is Miguel. I have too many other hobbies to list but maybe ill get back and update. If you ever have any site issues or questions you can always send me a message. Thanks for being a part of our little corner of the Internet.

I was the sites first moderator. I do a lot more fixing than posting. I own and operate a large chain of Dunkin Donuts restaurants. I am a private pilot of full size aircraft and have been flying RC quads, planes, and helis for about 15 years now.
I live in New York State and my REAL name is Miguel. I have too many other hobbies to list but maybe ill get back and update. If you ever have any site issues or questions you can always send me a message. Thanks for being a part of our little corner of the Internet.
I don't have any questions with regard to the site but if your offering any donuts.... ;)
Thanks for everything you do man!

Reactions: The Editor
Good to know, nice to meet you. I love the forum, it is a great avenue for knowledge and learning. I am an avid RC enthusiast for over 30 years but still continue to learn each and every day. Maybe soon I will come in and buy a dozen:]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide