Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hi Newbie here without a clue . Are there any North Wales OK ( Near Wrexham UK ) Pilots here ?

Reaction score
Hi Newbie here without a clue . Are there any North Wales OK ( Near Wrexham ) Pilots here ?

Would appreciate some assistance on what on earth to new with this new device Inspire 1 that is on its way in the post right now , should be in recipt of it in a few days :)
Today bieng 29th December 2018.

Ermm and can anyone tell me which is the best iPhone app to downoad , and will my ages old , old connection wide slot iPad work with The Inspire 1 ?

And Happy new year to everyone ! Happy flying , from me David , who had no idea yet .

Reaction score
Hello David.
Welcome to the place where you can find almost anything.
Enjoy your Inspire and lots of fun in 2019

Reactions: David Jones
Reaction score
Thank you so much huppe , thank you for the welcom and the New years greetings same to you and yours ! And all those you know and love and hey , all those we dont know too :)
Yes it looks to be quite a forum !! thats for sure , oh the dji 1 inspire arrived this morning , it will stay in it's box for now hahha I'm scared of it , Id hate to loose the one eye I have left , and will these things take off figers because Ive lost 2 of those on right had also in an an idustrial saw .

So I best be safe as we all must :)
God bless you and thank you ,

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RobYale