Horizon goes wonky only while recording

Reaction score
Website
www.justin-hofman.com
Hi all, I have a relatively new i2 with x7. I've noticed that if I record a clip that's longer than 20 or 30 seconds, the horizon starts to droop to one side. I can fly around for many minutes without an issue, but once I start recording, especially longer clips, then it starts to roll. It seems like I am constantly having to go into the 'gimbal adjust' menu to get it back to level. Luckily I live near the ocean so can use the straight line of the horizon as a reference when needed, but this is more of an issue because no matter how level I start with, by about 30 seconds it is noticeably wonky. When I scrub through the footage at higher playback rates, you can see the camera slowly rolling. It's very odd.

Any suggestion would be appreciated. Again, it only happens when I record clips longer than about 30 seconds and seems to be more pronounced with certain lenses.

Search results for 'Inspire 2 horizon' :

I must reiterate that the horizon only starts to waver ** while recording **. I have done IMU calibrations and calibrate the gimbal almost every time I change lenses.
Did you read the threads I pointed to above?

General consensus is to downgrade the firmware.
You do not state what version you are running.