Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hot charger

Reaction score
Is anyone else experiencing a hot charger while only charging the i1 battery? I've read some threads and mine gets pretty **** warm even when only charging JUST the battery. I've never tried charging the controller and battery at same time.

Just curious if I should be alarmed.

Mine gets warm, but I can hold it in my hand without discomfort. Subjective, I know, but it's a data point.

Reactions: ehcropydoc
Is anyone else experiencing a hot charger while only charging the i1 battery? I've read some threads and mine gets pretty **** warm even when only charging JUST the battery. I've never tried charging the controller and battery at same time.

Just curious if I should be alarmed.

I'd be very careful about trying to charge the battery and controller at the same time. I've read on here and the DJI website that you should only charge one item at a time. I'd imaging your charger might get VERY hot if you tried to suck too much juice through it.

I'd be very careful about trying to charge the battery and controller at the same time. I've read on here and the DJI website that you should only charge one item at a time. I'd imaging your charger might get VERY hot if you tried to suck too much juice through it.
I have never charged both nor will I ever. I was only asking about the battery only.

I was not aware that you need to do this separately. So I charged the battery and the RC simultaneously maybe 3 times before I found out this was not a good idea. Nothing bad happened, but I do them one by one now.

I was not aware that you need to do this separately. So I charged the battery and the RC simultaneously maybe 3 times before I found out this was not a good idea. Nothing bad happened, but I do them one by one now.

You should read the manual cover to cover. There's a lot of little nuance instructions that are important to follow.

You should read the manual cover to cover. There's a lot of little nuance instructions that are important to follow.

Agreed...I have done this. Should have done it first thing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44