Hourly Drone Insurance

David,

How do I turn off coverage when I am finished with the job and move to a different site. Couldn't find the option.

I am part 107, with a 107.41 "Daylight operations" waiver. Just starting to do night flights, but Verifly does not offer insurance at night. Has anyone found insurance for night flights?

David,

How do I turn off coverage when I am finished with the job and move to a different site. Couldn't find the option.
Right now the way to do this is to log out of the app and register with a new account (e.g. gmail account) and then purchase a second policy. We are streamlining this process so you can purchase multiple policies at once more easily.

I am part 107, with a 107.41 "Daylight operations" waiver. Just starting to do night flights, but Verifly does not offer insurance at night. Has anyone found insurance for night flights?
We have night coverage approved by the states and we will be rolling out night self-certification soon (no exact timeline).

I typically need a COI to show the client at least a week before the shoot. Is this a possibility with verify?

Using new IPAD AIR 2, can't find Verifly app in Apple store?

Any plans to allow night flights for those pilots with night COAs?