Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hovering over Kuwait

Reaction score
these are my first joined video with my Inspire1
it might be boring 13 min's
I hope you will like it

DJI Inspire1:

Don't fly over cities. Even if it will fly home, it can still fell down from the sky.

safety first. :)

Reactions: Hydrokx
Don't fly over cities. Even if it will fly home, it can still fell down from the sky.

safety first. :)

I totally agree with you, except or unless if you want to take pictures or filming the landscape, other than that you're right safety first.

Nice, heres some tips. I noticed a lot of jello, be sure to use your filter during the day in bright light. Remove the filter at night and use your cameras manual settings to lower the ISO, this will reduce the grain. Slow your movements down, and use the gimbal to pan. High views are cool but only for a short period, lower shots are more interesting. Im surprised that I didn't see more swimming pools in your video, I know its hot there, right?

Nice, heres some tips. I noticed a lot of jello, be sure to use your filter during the day in bright light. Remove the filter at night and use your cameras manual settings to lower the ISO, this will reduce the grain. Slow your movements down, and use the gimbal to pan. High views are cool but only for a short period, lower shots are more interesting. Im surprised that I didn't see more swimming pools in your video, I know its hot there, right?

Thank you so much for those tips, I really needed those kinda expert tips, much appreciated,
yes it is the hottest place on earth, most people here pay to go indoor swimmingpools and I think that because of sand storms.

Also, in your RC settings, you can smooth out the tilt on the camera by slowing it down. I set mine at 40% ;)..... Wish we had more Roundabouts here;(

Also, in your RC settings, you can smooth out the tilt on the camera by slowing it down. I set mine at 40% ;)..... Wish we had more Roundabouts here;(

Thanks my friend, I'm saving these little notes until my next fly so I can get better in this, I really appreciate your advice and your time,.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry