Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

How can I recover video from the app? My sdcard was lost and the only video I have is on the app.

Reaction score
I can view my videos in the dji go app. How can I use the video and give it to my client? The sdcard that was in the inspire was lost. The only footage I have is what's on the video history on the app. Please help.

Last edited:
I need to know this too. My SD card is in my inspire....in 30' of water behind star island in miami. I was shooting a music video from a yacht and absolutely need this footage...I can watch it in the player on the iphone but it tells me I need to SD card to download it.

Connect your device to your PC and start iTunes.
Click Apps in the settings menu (left hand side of the screen)
In the middle of the screen under "File Sharing" click the DJI GO icon
click the videoCache folder and then click save to... (choose a location on your PC)
Go to that location and find your video's..

Reactions: Soflms
You cannot its crap quality - you can probably watch it just to see what you have done but its not useable for anything else

I need to know this too. My SD card is in my inspire....in 30' of water behind star island in miami. I was shooting a music video from a yacht and absolutely need this footage...I can watch it in the player on the iphone but it tells me I need to SD card to download it.
ouch, buy a snorkle, lol! the inspire is likely garbage but the card should be fine if you get it quick before the salt corrodes the pins.

ouch, buy a snorkle, lol! the inspire is likely garbage but the card should be fine if you get it quick before the salt corrodes the pins.
ive been trying to line up a boat all day to bring my dive gear! it's a hard spot to get to...very very busy boat traffic. and to get my videos off, I had to EDIT each one of them inside the app for some reason which involved just triming from begining to end, then it would allow me to click save. Then i'd have to go back to the gallery screen and open the video there and download it into my iphone gallery. Yep. for 44 videos. It wouldnt let me download the videos without the SD card, so this was my work around. However im pretty sure its a live recording of lightbridge because its 720p max

I just lost mine at sea today. The app failed me. GPS and map failed, I did not know where she was and the screen went blank. Very troubling. Just reviewing the flight data now and it appears to be a malfunction of the system

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop