Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

How do i view the video from my inspire 1

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm new to this fourm. I just got my inspire a week ago and after I finish flying and pull the sd card out of my quad and put it into one of those external usb readers for my galaxy tab s it shows the video but when I click on it it says "cannot play video" I can't figure out what is going on I've tried lowering the resolution to 720 and still won't play I'm using an ipad mini 2 for the inspire but I don't think that makes a difference.any help would be greatly appreciated

Hey guys I'm new to this fourm. I just got my inspire a week ago and after I finish flying and pull the sd card out of my quad and put it into one of those external usb readers for my galaxy tab s it shows the video but when I click on it it says "cannot play video" I can't figure out what is going on I've tried lowering the resolution to 720 and still won't play I'm using an ipad mini 2 for the inspire but I don't think that makes a difference.any help would be greatly appreciated

Did you "Stop" recording before powering down your Inspire? Sometimes the file isn't closed properly if you don't. Just put the SD card back into the camera, power up, record a test vid remembering to stop recording, power down and try to read the files again.

I got it figured out I had to download vlc video player and now they play ..now I just need a good video editing app that will support the quality of video I'm shooting...uggghhh
Thank you for your help

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop