Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

how far?

Reaction score
On the positive side of things let's talk distance, shall we? let's take a break from all the negative post and talk about something positive for a second, just a second, not saying all the negative post aren't helpful, cuz they are, but i would like to know what's the furthest you guys have flown this sexy piece of machinery, on sunday I went 10400 feet, scary but fun. Post your distance on here and let me know

On the positive side of things let's talk distance, shall we? let's take a break from all the negative post and talk about something positive for a second, just a second, not saying all the negative post aren't helpful, cuz they are, but i would like to know what's the furthest you guys have flown this sexy piece of machinery, on sunday I went 10400 feet, scary but fun. Post your distance on here and let me know
That's pretty far..
is that flight with a stock inspire1 ??

Yea nothing added, prior to that my longest was 5500 ft so i was surprised it even went that far, i coulda went a lil further but did not want to push my luck, ill wait till the new firmware comes out

Yea nothing added, prior to that my longest was 5500 ft so i was surprised it even went that far, i coulda went a lil further but did not want to push my luck, ill wait till the new firmware comes out
Wow..that's impressive. .
not sure why you're concerned about updating new firmware. .
I don't believe it has anything to do with long distance flights. .
if you're going to have a problem the distance you're at won't make much difference. .
the only difference you'll experience flying in los and blos is in los you'll see it malfunction and blos you wont..
same outcome. .imo..
Turbo. .

Reactions: Highrpm955
Hahahaha yea i shoulda took a screen shot but i didnt, i was so happy and nervous at the same time didnt even cross my mind

Wow..that's impressive. .
not sure why you're concerned about updating new firmware. .
I don't believe it has anything to do with long distance flights. .
if you're going to have a problem the distance you're at won't make much difference. .
the only difference you'll experience flying in los and blos is in los you'll see it malfunction and blos you wont..
same outcome. .imo..
Turbo. .

Yea ur prob right

I have full radio signal at 4000ft but my video starts to flicker and warn me. It switches a few times before it even gets there.

What were the conditions and location to a hire those distances.

People have done 6KM (19.000ft) with stock antennas with the Inspire 1. Sure is impressive and under good conditions.. :p

How in the world is this possible? My area must be loaded with junk signals.

Nice and over water so less interference. What was you control and signal level at that range?! Did you ever loose video or quality during the flight?

Not trying to rain on your parade --- but some Inspire pilots are already reporting 4+ mile range with the FPVLR.com antennas.

10400 feet is like a warmup walk in the park for them.

:p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JudyLions