Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hula Hoop

I think that's a great idea. However, I'm wondering if there would be something better to use. If the HH is clipped by the props, the props will shatter and the copter will crash. Crashing can cause major boo-boos! :(

Short of smoke, is there anything that could be used that would not cause damage if clipped by the props?

i use cones that are used for bicycle parqour... small cheap and flat. can bought in decathlon (dont know if the company is in the US)

I think that's a great idea. However, I'm wondering if there would be something better to use. If the HH is clipped by the props, the props will shatter and the copter will crash. Crashing can cause major boo-boos! :(

Short of smoke, is there anything that could be used that would not cause damage if clipped by the props?

Hula hoops are about 3/4" tall. The i1 props are a good 6" off the ground. I think he's safe.

OH! I totally misunderstood. :confused: I thought he was flying through them. :oops:

lol, that's funny. I purchased two hula hoops for landing challenges with my Phantom when me and a group of guys used to compete against each other with flying skills. The hoops were great for FPV landings at a distance, incredibly good practise. A word of warning, don't try flying through them though, they shatter props like you wouldn't believe.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool