Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

I am actually happy with my Inspire 1

hahaha sometimes its hard to make them understand that no matter how old you are, all men like to play with toys, this its might not be "toy" since its an expensive and beautiful device but its fun to fly it and you may consider it a mans toy :) you have to play with it.
Exactly and the older we get the more our "Toys" cost lol

Reactions: carlos najera
I'm happy too. Only issue for me is the size of the bird (love the phantom's size for travel etc, hopefully phantom 3 will reduce the gap between inspire and phantom family) and a 2nd camera lacking for dual pilot mode.

Reactions: DjiQuadzilla
Check out hydro dipping on utube
818c8a6700a1036675afc41727180bf4.jpg
e

Have done some hydro graphics in the past myself, a carbon Inspire would look the ****, Inspire could be done relatively cheaply, kits can be bought on the bay

Just got my Inspire1 Monday from Amazon, just to be safe will wait on the prop locks before flying. My first impressions:
-The case is very nice, not sure if I would trust it being luggage checked for travel (but I might, I ordered a "FRAGILE" luggage strap on Amazon for the case).
-Compared to my PhantomV2+ this quadcopter is quite a bit larger but I was surprised it packed up so neatly, plenty of room in the case for other stuff.
-While I know it's not , my Phantom reminds me of a toy, the Inspire1 not, it seems sturdy, well built, with high end materials, plus it has a little weight to it.

Hope it performs as advertised, I'm a big fan of DJI.

818c8a6700a1036675afc41727180bf4.jpg
e

Have done some hydro graphics in the past myself, a carbon Inspire would look the ****, Inspire could be done relatively cheaply, kits can be bought on the bay
Sweet I am going to do some interior parts on my corvette this spring looks great

To the OP.... I believe your original statement is incorrect... "So of course most people only have bad things to say about their Inspire 1. I Know DJI is sucking right now. but I am actually happy with my Inspire 1, Sure its not perfect. But its way cooler than a phantom."

What you see and hear is a small, but vocal minority, who cross post and repost and get re quoted by others with issues and problems that they feel frustrated by. Many of the reposters don't even own Inspires.... There are a ton of owners who aren't on this and other boards. There are lots of people posting phenomenal videos and stills and most people with no issues don't bother posting anything at all... There are owners that are relatively inexperienced pilots and do not understand the potential issues that arise with flying something this complex. Part of the issue is the marketing and press coverage that over build expectations. This is a relatively new complex mix of technologies. IMO DJI has done a stellar job of responding to issues and getting fixes out in a timely manner. Not saying some of the issues are not frustrating to some of the owners... But they are in the minority. For example, if I had bought the Inspire to fly off a boat and was leaving on a trip where I planned to use it, only to find that you couldn't start it up on a boat, I'd likely be pissed off too. While justified, those types of situations only apply to a minority of Inspire owners...

Richie

To the OP.... I believe your original statement is incorrect... "So of course most people only have bad things to say about their Inspire 1. I Know DJI is sucking right now. but I am actually happy with my Inspire 1, Sure its not perfect. But its way cooler than a phantom."

What you see and hear is a small, but vocal minority, who cross post and repost and get re quoted by others with issues and problems that they feel frustrated by. Many of the reposters don't even own Inspires.... There are a ton of owners who aren't on this and other boards. There are lots of people posting phenomenal videos and stills and most people with no issues don't bother posting anything at all... There are owners that are relatively inexperienced pilots and do not understand the potential issues that arise with flying something this complex. Part of the issue is the marketing and press coverage that over build expectations. This is a relatively new complex mix of technologies. IMO DJI has done a stellar job of responding to issues and getting fixes out in a timely manner. Not saying some of the issues are not frustrating to some of the owners... But they are in the minority. For example, if I had bought the Inspire to fly off a boat and was leaving on a trip where I planned to use it, only to find that you couldn't start it up on a boat, I'd likely be pissed off too. While justified, those types of situations only apply to a minority of Inspire owners...

Richie

In general, it seems people find it easier to complain than praise.

Reactions: DjiQuadzilla

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips